Our office is currently open for all new and established patients for the following:
- LASIK/PRK Consultations & procedures
- LASIK/PRK follow up appointments
- RLE & ICL COnsultations & procedures
- Cataract Evaluations & procedures
- General Eye Care
We have a significantly reduced appointment schedule to allow for physical distancing. We apologize in advance if we are able to accommodate you for a couple of weeks.
Some things have not changed! You can still expect:
- Meticulous medical care.
- A personalized experience.
- You will never be rushed.
For the health and safety of our team and our patients here’s what’s new:
- "No Touch " Office
- Remote Check-in process from the parking lot. When you arrive text us (704)-540-9595. We will text you back when we are ready for you to come into our office. This will limit the use of our reception area.
- Online patient registration process. No paperwork, upload your photo, upload images of insurance cards.
- Digitized 'paperwork' on the day of appointment via text message.
- Health Assessments
- Daily temperature checks for every staff member.
- Temperature checks for every patient.
- Health screening questions for every patient.
- Postponement of appointments if necessary.
- Physical Distancing
- Masks for all staff and patients.
- Clear plexiglass between patient & doctor.
- Reduced appointment schedules to limit the number of people in the office.
- Family & friends of patients asked to remain in the car (exceptions: accompanying a minor, providing physical assistance, translating)
- Amplified Sanitization Protocols
- Equipment and the entire exam room are sanitized between every patient.
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Upgraded air purification system in our office air ducts.
- Hand sanitizing stations around the office.
Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you see more and live better!
**Please reference the following sites for the most accurate information regarding the novel Coronavirus COVID-19:
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention www.CDC.gov
World Health Organization www.WHO.int