Alex, LASIK by Dr. Mozayeni 2017


Are you ready to see the world more clearly?

Providence Eye & Laser Specialists and Dr. Mozayeni are here to help. Located in Charlotte, North Carolina, Providence Eye has earned the reputation of being the premier LASIK vision correction facility in the region with a national reputation of being dedicated to quality, not quantity.

Schedule a Free Consulation

Dr. Mozayeni

Be un-rushed, precise, and personal

That is Dr. Mozayeni’s philosophy every day as the LASIK surgeon and Founder of Providence Eye & Laser Specialists. It is this philosophy that enables him to deliver optimal results and personalized patient care. Dr. Mozayeni was one of Charlotte’s first Cornea Specialists to perform all-laser LASIK back in 2003. Since then, Dr. Mozayeni has truly become a specialized expert, literally performing tens of thousands of LASIK procedures. During your consultation with Dr. Mozayeni, he will apply meticulous evaluation standards to determine if you are an excellent candidate, and will not hesitate to tell you if you are not.

Read More About Dr. Mozayeni

The Art of LASIK Eye Surgery: Dr. Mozayeni Talks Technology & Surgeon Skill

Providence Eye & Laser Specialists sat down with founder and LASIK eye surgeon Dr. Mozayeni to discuss how LASIK eye surgery is both art and science.

Read More

Dr. Mozayeni Guest Blogs for Best Doctors®

For those who are patients of Dr. Mozayeni, Founder & Surgeon of Providence Eye & Laser Specialists in Charlotte, NC, this announcement will come as no surprise.

Read More

Be Active.

At Providence Eye & Laser Specialists, we’ve performed LASIK on thousands of athletes, both serious and recreational, to whom an uninterrupted active lifestyle is extremely important. We talked to these patients to understand the visual needs of athletic activity, creating the right LASIK or corrective eye surgery plan that best fits their lifestyle and schedule.

How Long Will I Have To Wait To Play Again After LASIK?

The great news is that even the most serious contact sport athlete can be back at it in less than two weeks. A very short-investment for long-term benefits that improve your comfort and your level of play.

Read More

Runner LASIK Patient Testimonial

His favorite part about LASIK? “Getting up at 4:30am for a run and not having to mess with contacts or glasses is the number one benefit.” After 13 years of wearing glasses or contacts, he is now able to get up and “just go” without delays.

Read More

Be Active
Be Safe

Be Safe.

LASIK eye surgery will not only eliminate the risks associated with wearing contact lenses, it also will give you back the confidence you need to assist others and act quickly in the case of an emergency. No more searching for your glasses or contacts when you need to get to someone or somewhere quickly.

Two Moms Weigh In on LASIK

“You can enjoy your younger years going glasses and contact lens free! As a bonus, you will be even more prepared (if and when you do want to have kids someday) to be getting up in the middle of the night for those late night feedings...”

Read More

Is LASIK Safe?

This is a normal question. Really what you may be asking is, “Is there a chance I could go blind?” The simple answer is no! There have been no reported cases of blindness as a result of LASIK surgery. 97% of Providence Eye & Laser Specialists patients have 20/20 or better vision. Of the remaining 3% a simple correction often yields the optimal result.

Read More

Be Practical.

The conveniences of not having to worry about glasses or contacts are endless. From your glasses fogging up while sipping a cup of coffee to losing contact lenses while busy and on the road, potentially freeing yourself of the hassle of contacts and glasses is life changing.

100 Reasons to Get LASIK

LASIK is life changing, for better or for worse. From seeing the mold between the tiles in your shower to falling asleep on the couch downstairs without having to take your contacts out, your day-to-day will be a new experience. Imagine being able to see the alarm clock without fumbling for your glasses.

Read More

Age and LASIK Surgery

There are many misconceptions about when “the right age” is to have LASIK. Don't wait too long or you could have the 'LASIK reaction', “I wish I had done this much earlier!” Getting LASIK early on means more time living hassle free.

Read More

Be Practical