Types of LASIK Eye Surgery
At the conclusion of your LASIK consultation, Dr. Mozayeni will recommend one of the following types of LASIK:
- OptiLASIK All-Laser LASIK
- PRK All-Laser No Flap LASIK
- Monovision All-Laser OptiLASIK or PRK
- Contoura™ Vision - Topography Guided LASIK
- Additional testing, time, or trial to determine the best procedure at a later date
- That you not have LASIK vision correction surgery
Determining the best LASIK eye surgery procedure for you is critical to achieve optimal results. This is a decision that needs to be made by you and Dr. Mozayeni based on your eye health, your lifestyle, and your desired goals. During your complimentary LASIK consultation, Dr. Mozayeni will be able to assess these elements with you, and discuss the pros and cons of various vision correction procedures available at our practice, as well as any other procedures that you have heard about during your LASIK eye surgery research.
LASIK is the general term commonly used to refer to laser vision correction.
During your LASIK consultation, there will be multiple factors to consider in determining the best type of laser vision correction procedure for you. They include, but are not limited to: