Types of LASIK Procedures
Determining the best LASIK eye surgery procedure for you is critical to achieving optimal results. This is a decision that needs to be made by you and Dr. Mozayeni based on your corneas, eye health, lifestyle, and desired goals. During your complimentary LASIK consultation, Dr. Mozayeni will assess these elements with you and discuss the pros and cons of the various types of laser vision correction procedures available at our practice.
Types of LASIK Surgery Available at Providence Eye
- All-Laser LASIK
- PRK All-Laser No-Flap LASIK
- Monovision All-Laser LASIK or PRK
- Contoura™ Vision Topography Guided LASIK or PRK
At the conclusion of your consultation, Dr. Mozayeni will recommend one of these types of LASIK procedures to you, or he will recommend:
- Additional testing, time, or trial to determine the best procedure at a later date
- That you are not a good candidate for LASIK vision correction surgery
Factors to Consider When Choosing Your Type of LASIK Procedure
During your LASIK consultation, there will be multiple factors to consider while you and Dr. Mozayeni determine the best type of laser vision correction procedure for you. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- How bad is your vision?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts to see far away?
- Do you wear glasses or contacts to read?
- Do you have any astigmatism?
- Do you have or are you prone to dry eye?
- What is the shape and structure of your corneas?
- What is the thickness of your corneas?
Take the first step to determine what type of LASIK procedure is best for you by scheduling your complimentary consultation with Dr. Mozayeni.